Saturday, September 29, 2007

Happy Halloween .... a bit early


Ok can you tell which punches I used in this card?? What do you think, I need a Holiday card to submit to the State fair... Should I go with this one of do a Christmas one?
Ok, we'll have a game, within the next week how many people can get all the punches used in this card will be entered to win a free stamp set...Which stamp set, you might ask.... I've got a few left over from SAB, and hostess sets. I'll let you pick after you have won. Happy Haunting.

4 comments:

Carol Yost said...

ohh ohh ohh! I know them all....am I aloud to play? I really like the card. Did you make two?

Childs Play with Rita said...

Email me with your answers please... and yes carol you can play too.

The Urban Chic said...

okay, I know all but one, so will have to research and see how you made it. Great card. Hugs, Pat

Unknown said...

I think you should enter the Halloween card. I love it and think it would be a winner.
DBragg

I know what punches were used too!