Sunday, September 16, 2007

Great weekend

What a wonderful day. It's nice and cool all day but the sun was still out. It was wonderful.
I really have to thank Deena for this card as I copied it from her. I remember making so many of these when I was doing the craft thing.
Ingredients: Creamy Caramel, Close to Cocoa, Chocolate Chip, and Whisper White cardstock; Close to Cocoa, Pumpkin Pie, and Creamy Caramel ink pads. Tag, Square, 3/16" corner rounder, and word window punches; Chocolate Chip Taffeta Ribbon.

2 comments:

Carol Yost said...

i like it :0)

The Urban Chic said...

Oh now I am going to cheat too and "borrow" it. That is one cool card. Gosh I can remember those wooden snowmen I made soooo many years ago. I have some acyrlic ones now and don't know what to do with them, since I don't do crafts anymore. I got things out to start Christmas cards---that's a start-lol. Hugs, Pat