Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Christmas Show at fairgrounds

Can you believe it that Christmas Shows are already starting. But then again it's Sept. and it's really not that far off... let's see how many days is it??? I have no idea. Carol and I have been doing Christmas cards all last week.. well all but the day I went and had a migraine. What fun, NOT!!!!! got another one tonight but Carol told me that I have to blog or else... I think she said or else...lol
So if you aren't doing anything this weekend and would love to come by the fairgrounds and see me I'll be there Saturday from 10-2. Come by and buy all of Carol's and my cards... Please..
I hope you like my white hibiscus..(hope this is spelled right). This one is 10 inches across and just about everyone that I have come up each year get to that size... I think it's called a dinner plate size or something. Even in the heat they still came up this year and I didn't water them.
that is why everything is so dead around here.

2 comments:

Carol Yost said...

No or else! Just blog.....lol! Yes...everyone come see us this weekend, buy all of our stuff :P but don't worry....hee hee hee we'll make more next week for Lillington! Love the hibiscous (sp?) Dinner size plate huh! ummmmmm dinner!

The Urban Chic said...

Wish I could come---I'm sure you will sell lots of cards.
Now I love that "frisbee" hibiscus. I had a pink one but it died. Good luck with selling. Hugs, Pat