Thursday, August 16, 2007

ScrapPink Breast cancer

Good morning everyone. I have to think in this day and time that just about everyone knows someone who has had breast cancer or at least a scare. On September 29th at my house I'm going to have a breast cancer fund raiser. The $20 fee to come will be paid in advance and $10 plus 20% of all orders goes to breast cancer. You don't have to scrapbook on this day you can
even do card making if you want. The time is 11:00AM-5:00PM I am going to order subs from subway for lunch. I'm going to also put out my stamps and you are welcome to use my stampin' up! products. Below is a 12x12 page I made from our convention last month. Still have to add some journaling to it but it didn't turn out half bad. I'll post more about this event later.
Theme this year is "DREAM BIG" My dream is Hawaii, which is our incentive trip this year.












2 comments:

Carol Yost said...

I love what you did. That goes together so well. It's really a good way to incorporate.....I will be casing :P

The Urban Chic said...

Rita, you are doing so great with the scrapbooking---would you like to light the fire under my butt to get me back started on my children's???????
Brenda said to call you and order the stamps, so hopefully Monday will be a good time. Hugs, Pat