Friday, August 10, 2007

When I'm not stamping I'm out having even more fun


Like I said when I'm not stamping I'm out having even more fun. I did this a few years ago and then never went back as I had no one to go with me. hahah. My daughter had friends here for the week and I knew the guys would love to just go climb a wall...isn't it great. I didn't think I had it in me since I've not done much in the last 3 years that would give me the leg/arm strength to do rockclimbing. But like before it was the best and yes I'm sore today big time. But I'm not going to let me worry about that as I just found out I don't have to worry about going with anyone any more I can do it all myself. fun fun fun ...
If you have never given it a try and want to have someone to go with you.... Give me a call... And yes that is me as you can only really see my big butt....























What do you think is this picture upside right or upside down??/?? This is a cave where you can blouder... as you just climb around all you want. so we decided to climb across the ceiling.lol I think I'm going to try and go more often as I really do enjoy doing this... so anyone want to go call me.... it's a high you won't soon forget.




3 comments:

Nettie said...

Hi Rita,
Great pictures of you rock climbing...bet you had loads of fun...sure looks like a lot of fun.
NettieP

The Urban Chic said...

Now Rita, that looks like fun. Thank you for the catalog---and I really need to get my card stamps ordered--so hopefully by Monday, things will be a little better. Hugs, Pat

Carol Yost said...

too much fun! next time let me know i'll go with you to take pics:P that way i have bargain pics too hee hee hee