Tuesday, August 7, 2007

wow it's been a while... sorry everyone

Man where does the time go. Here is a group of demonstrators. That of course each and everyone can be just as crazy as the next.... oops wait Stephanie's in the front left and in the yellow is her mom and she isn't a demonstrator, but we'll still keep her. After all she gave us Stephanie.
This picture was taken the first night together at convention in Denver. I think we were taking this picture for Stephanie as she came in late and the rest of us were her rent-a-friends... The picture had to do with making a scrapbook page with your friends. and of course we are all in pj's.

See our mess??? Kristen, Leigh and myself doing the make & takes the first night... yup in our pj's... ok so everyone else wore their new pj's they got at convention but I'm the odd man out.
Ok, it's way to late for me to be up so as I've got company I'd better get to bed so that I can take them around town tomorrow.

2 comments:

The Urban Chic said...

Rita, looks like you had a very good time---love your smile. Hugs, Pat

Nettie said...

Oh wow, now that is a comfortable way to do any crafting - in pj's...that's my type of craft outfit.
NettieP