Saturday, July 21, 2007

Harry Potter is alive again...lol


Last night I was up til after midnight and it's the first time I actually wasn't doing stamping or scrapbooking. I can't believe that Barnes and Noble was a wild time to party at last night. Crazy as can be, but I have to say it was fun.... I didn't make one contact after talking to so many people.

Today I need to get packed and ready for Denver, Also as it's last minute I'll have to make a few more cards to take with me. If I didn't it wouldn't be convention time...haha This flower punch card is one I'm taking to convention. I have taken close to 200 to convention the last two years and I've only got 67 right now. Boy do I need to get to work...Later

1 comment:

The Urban Chic said...

Rita, that huge flower is a punch? Love it.