Monday, July 16, 2007

count down to convention


I am so getting ready for convention. One workshop/class tonight and I'm going to start packing. lol I leave next monday and will be gone until July 29th. Then even more fun as I have almost back to back workshops (the 31st of july then August 3rd and 4th) All of course wanting scrapbooking so if I'm not good at it yet I just might be before August is done.

This is the new punch box and next month if you purchase it you also get 30 free love notes...(love notes are cards and envelopes that are about 3x3 in size) They will be in 3 different colors and the colors areWild Wasabi, Purely Pomegranate, and So Saffron two of which are this years in colors. If you would like a better picture of the punch box and stamps you can check the online catalog at www.stampinup.com Well, I'm off to finish packing my bag for tonights class and then sit and relax for a bit.

Have a great Monday everyone. Rita

3 comments:

The Urban Chic said...

Oh Rita, I might have to have that one. There is another one that I seen in the catalog that I like also. I hope you have lots of fun at the convention---is it in Salt Lake City again?
I also need some rubber stamps with my name on them for my cards.
If you ever need card protectors, I found a shop in Metairie that has them---50 for $2.99

Childs Play with Rita said...

Hi Pat, No convention is in Denver this year and I have less than a week and I'm off. I can't wait...I should just go off to bed but I've got one more set of stamps to cut tonight so I can deliever them first thing in the morning. Pat are the card protectors the same size as what I sell? 50 for $2.99 is the best.
hugs rita

The Urban Chic said...

Yes, that's what I got them for and they are 8x6, so all my cards fit and they self seal. There is a shop in Metairie that sells them. Oh I need some stamps!