Saturday, July 14, 2007

Man where has the time gone.



Carol this is for you more than anyone.... Just cause you got your blog going I had to add or is that update mine. Why am I doing this at am.. grrrrrrr....


Went to Charlie goodnights comedy club last night and man those guys are so good but sooooooo bad.... and my daughter got all the jokes and it was supposed to be PG....haha...not likely. But yes they were funny.

Ok I found a scrapbook page I did with Amanda but you can't tell I used chalk on the pumpkin and her face. and those other faces are older stampin' up! stamps. The top was done with a baby wipe and reinkers. then with the journaling area I crumpled it up....

So why is it I don't think I can do scrapbooking. hmmmm going to have to work on that.

later

2 comments:

The Urban Chic said...

Rita, looks like you do know how to scrap---anyone who makes cards as beautiful as you can scrap. Great job! And Amanda is adorable.

The Urban Chic said...

Hey Rita, just wanted you to know that I tagged you at my blog. I have finished 58 squash books--I posted them there also.