Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Is it only Tuesday....

Well, no cards or pictures today. So sorry....my daughter is so excited today she couldn't stand it. Why you may ask...well, at her college you have to pass a swimming test or you don't graduate. Don't ask me why but, her and her new roommate (#3 already this year, and no it wasn't her choice--well this one is her choice) were really scared that they wouldn't make it as they don't like the deep end. But they both will be partying for a while I do believe as they both amazed themselves and passed the pretest that they did today.... So now I got to make a card to say congrats...just wish I knew what I could make and that my back would hold up...
I'm off for an MRI tomorrow and I really hate closed in places... but they don't have an open one close by or one that I could get an appointment in less than 48hours...so I'm doing good...NOT...give me a couple pain killers please...lol
have a good night...bye for now

2 comments:

The Urban Chic said...

Rita, they tried drugging me for the closed MRI and I went flip on them, but the open one is soooo much better, in fact, I fell asleep for an hour during the 1 1/2 hour test. Best wishes---I hope they find what is ailing you. I got the stamps in and love them. Thank you, thank you. Hugs, Pat

Carol Yost said...

you made it past....i was going to tell you to just sit and dream about all the money we will make this weekend......and all the bookings we will get....LOL Maybe enough and I can replace my camera....hmmmmm!