Friday, October 5, 2007

I have finally arrived....lol


This is my first card to show up on the Stampin' Up! website that only demonstrators can see... YIPPIE!
I didn't even see it at first it took Carol to point it out. But it's so cool when my mind connected back to my head.lol This was a very simple card I put together as a swap for convention.
I will post the winner tomorrow as to who won the stamp set and which set it will be. I've only had 6 people join in on this and only half of them are right...You are going to kick yourself when you see where you made your mistake. and no changing your answers now. So I'm not going to say who won and who didn't.

2 comments:

Carol Yost said...

by the way, i am going to case this you know that right LOL, finders keepers ;P

Jenny said...

Yeah for you!! I saw your other one too!!