Sunday, October 7, 2007

And the winner is?????

For my Halloween punch card the winner is????????
Pat, you did it. The correct punches were (the grass was a
leaf that wasn't stampin up but I didn't have anything else
to use for that.) circle punch (which I gave to you if you
said 1 1/4 or 1 3/8)
tag punch, round tab, word window, key tag and the one
some got wrong was designer label.... yes you would use the
ticket punch but then you woul have to cut out a piece of
paper first but sorry ladies I didn't give you that one...
designer label punch was the one I used...
So Pat I'll be emailing you a choose of stamps for you to pick from.

5 comments:

Maureen said...

I love your blog. I showed and explained to my husband some of your art, how it is made from the punches. So awesome!

The Urban Chic said...

Oh Rita, I am so excited. Guess I look at the catalog and dream a lot. Thanks so much---this was really fun. Hugs, Pat

Carol Yost said...

see, my sister thinks you rule too hee hee hee! Rita is the coolest! She's my hero!

Jenny said...

Yeah, I got it right! Maybe I'll win next time!!!

Carol Yost said...

need updates!