Wednesday, April 16, 2008

I know I promised to get better at posting here .....

The last couple times I tried to post I couldn't log in. Don't know what the trouble was.
Anyhow, just got back from a quarterly meeting with our stamping group and guess what??
I won and I won and I won....lol yup I won for highest quarterly sales, highest recruits and
my swap card was picked as the favorite... guess it was just my lucky night.
Okay so I'm blowing my horn... but today I need it. Now if I can just pull those kind of sales
every month I'll be doing much better. After I get the camera back I'll post pictures.
For now I'm off to bed as I've got an early traction appointment.
keep in touch
Rita

1 comment:

The Urban Chic said...

Hi Rita, sorry I missed your call. Will try again this week and I do hope you are feeling better. Going to try and get service so I can bring my computer to dads. Things are looking up for the house.

Love what you will be doing in your class and Congratulations on your achievements. Wish I could buy something right now, but have to wait until after my trip on the 8th. Love ya, Pat