Monday, April 21, 2008

I just finished my mother's/father's Day class








What do you think of our new card? Jamie, one of my new downline had her first workshop and we came up with this one and then I used it for our quarterly meeting swap and won favorite card of the night with it..









After Jamie's workshop I had a couple of classes where we did Mother's Day/Father's Day cards











But I will have to say my favorite card that I have made for a swap was with the Sassy Suzie set.
I do hope you like some of my new cards and enjoy them as much as I have in making them.
Have a great day.
Rita

3 comments:

Jenny said...

Hey you! I love these cards! And you go on and toot your own horn!!

The Urban Chic said...

Rita, what beautiful cards, I especially love the last one---I need that set, so as soon as I can, I will check into it. Miss you and sorry I haven't returned your call. Will try to give it a try again. Love ya and hope you are feeling better. Pat

Maureen said...

Great cards! No worries, I've been out of it too! I love the sassy suzy (?) set. Hope your doing well. Talk to you soon!