Monday, November 26, 2007

Thanksgiving is gone again for another year

The big question I have is where has the time gone. I can't believe that November is almost over. I went and did my craft show after Thanksgiving and it was a very full day. We'll just have to see if any of the contacts are good. I think I have a workshop on the 10th of December.
and hopefully I'll have some new class mates.
Well I was going to add a picture here but it doesn't want to let me do it... sorry guys.
I'm not sure how much I'll be around this week as my friend in Virginia died and I'm headed
that way. We know that she has gone to be with the Lord and is at peace.
You all take care now.

3 comments:

Carol Yost said...

Our prayers are with you, let me know if there is anything I can do.

The Urban Chic said...

Rita, my prayers are with you. Big Hugs, my friend, Pat

Jenny said...

I'm sorry to hear of your loss. I'll be praying!