Wednesday, May 30, 2007

I wanted to share a couple of my cards with you.



This is one of my lastest cards and the lady I made it for just loved it. The front of course was all punched but the inside no way had to cut that out and it wasnt' very good.... But it's still cute. Have to share a dream I had last night.. First of course it woke me up at 2:30am and I couldn't go back to sleep. But then again in the dream I got what I wanted. Because of a mistake a group of us in this area were able to go on cruise come March 2008 without making all the requirements. Now isn't that just a bummer....lol giggles.
This year coming Hawaii here we come. I've been making my calls and I've got 2 new workshops on the book. Which I was beginning to wonder after surgery but Lord willing and he keeps opening those doors I'll have those 6 workshops for July and every month. And all the new recruits I need. Thanks for listening. Rita

2 comments:

The Urban Chic said...

Well welcome to the wonderful world of bloggers. Thanks for visiting my blog. I have checked out some stampin blogs and they are just like you---so much talent. Love the little monkeys.

The Urban Chic said...

Rita, I love all the cards you made using your punches. I started rubber stamping and I think I have the basics now. I am working on a spring card, as in folded spring card---really cool. I just wish I could figure out how to do the waterfall card---but I'm a visual person and have to have something to see to do it-----make one and sell it to me---hint, hint.